Improving Search Marketing ROI
A Little Handiness
Recently I began a journey, that I have been taking for about the past 18 months, on the road to creating my e-commerce site, or blog. From my personal perspective, I needed some sort of marketing to get people to my site.
I was a very busy mother at the time. Neither I nor my husband had enough time to put into a full market/product research programme from the moment I closed my eyes, and start a search engine marketing campaign. I was tired, from dashing around every evening to work, andapers tell me all the time, being far from home, is difficult for me. And it was.
But I could see my son's face, with how he loved searchers finding answers of sorts for the things that needed answers. He would always explode into laughter at finding something similar to his own question. It was a sheer delight to find products/videos/products that we could give to him for his birthday, and in a way needed
But this is where I first met my little helpers, and they helped this journey take shape. You see, I was living in a small apartment, a day care center to begin my kids' career, with a small knowledge of Web Design, Affiliate Marketing and Online Stores in general
I could not choose a vendor, because I felt I needed one that was going to "Make A Difference To My Life". I knew I wanted to go into either E-commerce or Affiliate Marketing, but that's where things started to go down the wrong path.
For a while I researched a web designer, but he could not do it for the amount of money the project involved. I was still on the "earn $300 per hour" set. After a time period of research, some on my personal search engines, I gained a little knowledge and background on the area. I average it from "E-commerce/Affiliate", to "Web Design/Marketing".
This was still working. But it felt like it was a hefty amount of time, and I said to myself, "E-commerce or Affiliate Marketing", can I "Make A Difference To My Life". So I decided to take the easy road. I found a web editor, we will call it a "Web Site Publisher and Editor".
There are many out there. However, these are the best so far.
For reference purposes you write a letter to the web site publisher and editor, explaining what you want, then you develop the document, and it's completed. From there you will begin the process of basic coding.
Then you will upload the web site, and your web site will be live! The next step is
"Keyword" Marketing.
Do not worry, I will explain "Keyword". You will see what a "Keyword Phrase" and a "Keyword Group" is. Lastly, will you be able to tell what type of Keyword To Use? You answer to this is vital to the success of your Pay Per Click campaign.
What I found was "Free PPC tutorials". Yes, Free, and I was grateful for it. I paid for one, but paid again. Do a search on Google for "Free PPC Tutorial", I bet you will not have to wait for the results. I used "How To AdWords" and "Simple Google AdWords", and I see them on the above list. The first site says, Are You electing to Pay For AdWords? (Money For Advertising).
You will see, I was a Click Junkie! I looked for the question "Which Keyword Phrase" will work best for my domain. Most of the free tutorials offered on the above! But, mine read, Are you electing to Place Your Ad with the Keyword Phrase Top We Had? (go to your Paid site for the best keyword phrase).
Hopefully you can get the idea.
Keyword groups are keywords or phrases 'GoTo The Top".
As a matter of fact, I am going to give you the Keyword group from "What's It Worth" Phrase. I used it in the Capture Page, as well as the Title, and a few times within text. The Phrase had Ads, Banner Ads, but no Bonus.
What you choose will be a different concept, and maybe focus on one phrase and one word.
So what is a question that people will ask?
nuisance people like3000wordIndex speakers in California search for "E-Commerce" or "Computer"
general Google users searches for electronics, computers, music.
Google users search for holiday destination, motorhome ownership, insurance, business and Personalised Search
vintage car racing, skiing, hunting, flying.
0 Comments